We took 100% cotton yarn and ring spun it to make it ultra fine. Feather like soft, but sturdy enough for a good drape. 60's count yarn is extremely fine and cosy and if processed correctly causes the final fabric to stay super soft & extremely smooth. For those seeking leisurewear or homewear this fabric is ideal for that. Its another level of soft.
Every Detail Matters
- 100% Ringspun Combed Cotton Fabric
- Engineered using ultra fine 60's count yarn
- Double chain stitch neckline
- Double chain stitch sleeves
Materials & Care
- 60's count 100% Super Combed Cotton Knit Fabric
- Machine wash cold
- Wash dark and light colours seperately
- Dry in shade only
STICHING OF THE BOTTOM OF THE MEGHA MALHAR VESTS ARE DEFECTIVE AND HAVE MULTIPLE CREASES. I DON'T LIKE IT AT ALL.